Quarterly we offer babywearing workshops. The workshops are designed for a few reasons. Please note: you can come into the store ANY day to ask the same questions. The class is designed for people who would like to have a class style approach, or hear other people's questions, etc.
1. You have no idea what kind of carrier to buy and are looking to try them out and figure out what's best for you and your baby!
2. You have a carrier (or 2 or 3 or 4...) that you need help with!
3. You want to hear from other families about when they use their carriers or share your favorite time to use yours...
Other reasons to attend Babywearing 101:
1. You will receive 10% off if you purchase one carrier that day.
2. You will receive 15% off if you purchase two carriers that day.
Okay, when IS Babywearing 101?
Poughkeepsie: October 22, 2016; 2:30-3:30pm, April 22, 2017; 2:30-3:30pm
Beacon: January 28, 2017; 2:30-3:30pm, July 22, 2017; 2:30-3:30pm
Private Sessions are also available by appointment for 1-3 families at a time at either location.
For more information contact Harley Martino via email firstname.lastname@example.org
How much does Babywearing 101 COST to attend?
$10 per family to attend the info session. To register, you can pay with PayPal below or stop in either location to pay cash, check or charge.
Poughkeepsie Babywearing 101