Mini Matisse: Art for Wee Ones
Art explorations for children aged 18 months to 4 years and their caregiver
Art experiences for young children stimulate fine and gross motor skills while developing hand-eye coordination. Whether it is rolling a crayon across paper or watching a blob of paint grow and change, young children become fully engaged in their own creative process while enhancing their cognitive development.
This class provides an exciting exploration of the fundamentals of art through a holistic, sensorial curriculum. Our lesson plans take inspiration from nature and change with the seasons.
Young children will be introduced to:
1) color; pure and mixing, using a variety of medium
2) texture; using a variety of papers, fabrics and objects of nature
3) modeling; play-dohs, clay, blocks, etc. exploring shapes, sizes and construction design
We use a variety of creative application modalities with a focus on exciting the senses. Utilizing music and movement to guide and inspire large scale group creations of color, texture and form. This is a great opportunity for little kids to make a beautiful, expressive mess in a safe environment. At our Rhinebeck location.
Classes begin October 24 and continue weekly, with some Holiday exceptions, until June 19, 2017. This is a 30 class session including 2 make up dates.
Tuition is $450 with 3 Payment options:
● One time payment with a 10% discount - $405.
● 2 payments with a 7% discount - $209.25 each
● Monthly payments of $50 for 9 months.
Mondays, 9:30-10:15am; October 24 - June 19 in Rhinebeck.
To register, please go to the following link:
For more information, please visit the following website www.with-flying-colors.com