One Day Birth Intensive
Perfect for those with limited time, this one-day course covers everything you need to know about labor and birth:
* Anatomy and Physiology of Pregnancy, Labor, Birth and Postpartum
* Prenatal exercises and nutrition
* Choosing or changing care providers
* Third trimester issues: normal discomforts, remedies, physical intimacy, and preparation for birth
* Technology, medication and intervention: making informed choices
* Coping strategies - Comfort Measures, Relaxation Techniques
* Positions for Labor and Birth, Massage for Back Labor
* Use of the Birth Ball
* Role of the Support Person
* Overview of Newborn and Breastfeeding
This class is $195 for six hours including a lunch break; it is taught by Mavis Gewant at our Rhinebeck location. *Bring 2 pillows, a yoga mat and a birth ball (65cm exercise ball)*.
Sunday, August 26; 10-4pm
To register or for more information, contact Mavis via email email@example.com or by phone at 845-616-1743. Private classes available.
One Day Birth Intensive Payment